Friday, April 30, 2010

Shelby lynne




Shelby Lynne


Shelby Lynne (born Shelby Lynne Maurer, October 22, 1968, Quantico, Virginia) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Lin was recorded the first of ...



Shelby Lynne | Shelby Lynne Singer | Shelby Lynne | Bollywood ...


Shelby Lynne born Shelby Lynn Moorer, October 22, 1968, Quantico, Virginia) is an American singer, songwriter and actress .



Shelby Lynne | Shelby Lynne Singer - Songwriter and Actress | If I ...


Shelby Lynne (born Shelby Lynn Moorer, October 22, 1968, Quantico, Virginia) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Lynne's first recording for.



CURRENTBLIPS: Shelby Lynne I've made records for 20 years


"I've made records for 20 years and never been more excited," says Lynne, who has released 10 studio albums in that period, including her 2000 breakthrough, I Am Shelby Lynne. "I finally have the creative control I've needed to get my ...



Related videos from youtube:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
CX38YU5VSZZ9

No comments:

Post a Comment